Are You Ready for the Era of the Connected Customer?
The connected customer is demanding personalized products, real-time engagement, and seamless service.
Carriers are facing innovation fatigue, with endless new tech and chasing overwhelming opportunity. It’s clear that insurance needs a strategy reset.
Connected Insurance USA is bringing together 500+ business leaders to explore the practical strategies required to become a customer-driven organization.
With a dedicated focus on transforming product development, service delivery & engagement strategies, be part of the conversation bringing together innovation teams and business heads to explore the changes needed to ensure you stay relevant in customer’s lives.
3 Conferences in 1: Key Themes Across Product Development, Customer Engagement & Innovative Tech
Creating products and services that deliver value for both customers and carriers isn’t easy. Which is why we’re bringing together the three core pillars necessary for real impact, with an agenda that goes into detail on:
- Understand what customers want and embed a customer-centric mindset to win and retain them
- Redefine insurance products and services as trends and technology shift insurance towards risk prevention
- Provide personalized, relevant and valuable products leveraging real-time data and analytics
- Deliver a seamless, omnichannel customer experience to serve various preferences across the customer lifecycle
- Integrate and prioritize innovative tech and align strategy with business objectives to gain buy-in and maximize impact
- Innovate at scale and speed to grow market share, boost the bottom line and build a sustainable organization